A high rope course is a pre-fabricated, professionally installed course, built of utility poles, cables, and bolts, or it can be hand-built in a wooded area, where ropes and wire are attached to different trees.
High ropes course considered as a more advanced form of rope course, high ropes course are for people who don't seem to be afraid of heights and have a lot of flexibility and balance. In ropes course programs, these are typically more challenging and in most cases, ought to be supervised by a skilled rope course assistant. Participants are also need to wear safety gear for protection . Usually participants must sign a waiver before being allowed to participate on the course, because of the high risk of injury.
In High rope course elements or challenges are usually created over high on trees or utility poles and require a belay for safety.
Some participants may have a tough time finishing the course due to its height and also the physical challenge. High rope courses sometimes vary from twenty five feet through fifty feet tall, though some elements can reach upwards of a hundred and fifty feet plus (as in the redwoods and some jungle courses). In order to climb up onto the course participants sometimes must climb, such as by using a cargo net or Jacob's ladder, that can be made from rope, or an artificial climbing wall.
High Rope Course can be installed and build in Amusement Parks, Water Park. Entertainment Zones, Shopping Mall, City Garden, School Play Ground, Adventure Park, Large Real Estate Townships, Large Resorts, Forests, Natural Trails, Out of City Locations, Adventure Camps and free area.
- Can be combined with multiple other activities.
- High Rope Course Activities can be added, it’s an Unique Activity in India with adaptable Setup Cost
- NO OF PARTICIPANTS: 1 to 30 people can participate at a time
- High Rope Course Setup Can is combined with multiple other Adventure activities in one roof.
- High Rope Course has a very excellent ROI and can be setup on decent low cost
- Unique Activity in India
- Adaptable Setup Cost
- Can Share Infrastructure with other Activities
For rope course Minimum space required is 2 000 Square Feet 10.000 Square Feet.
- Land Layout
- High strength steel
- PP rope
- Static Rope
- Steel climbing stair
- Staff training
- All civil Engineering work
- Galvanized Aircraft Steel Cable
- All Rope Course Elements
- High Strength steel frame
- Concept plan or design
- Elements or ropes activities
- Harnesses for kids or adults
- All Mechanical Engineering Work
- Operator trainer training at your site
- Customized color for steel frame
- Red. White, Yellow or Orange static rope
- Platform height:- Customized or designed as per your sites height by us
- Taxes & Duties: As applicable
- Accommodation & meals for Rope Course India team during the setup
- Continuous supply of electricity and water
- Alteration charges will be at actual